Work for Gambado - Party Entertainer Jobs in London
31st August 2021We're looking for Party Hosts! If you're the life and soul of the party and could entertain our customers as a Gambado Party Host, apply today!
Gambado party hosts are part of our entertainments team and play a key role in supervising and ensuring the enjoyment of all party guests and parents.Your key role is to host parties and to to ensure a superb experience for our guests every time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To carry out necessary helath & safety and maintenance checks in accordance with company policy and procedures, following training and guidance
- To be punctual and reliable
- To SMILE and promote responsible fun with all of Gambado customers and team members at all times
- To ensure the safety and security of all customers in the centre
- To offer suitable interaction to children of all ages, and adults alike – promoting ‘fun’ at all times
- To ensure that the fairground rides operate at or within capacity and to the company standard operating procedure requirement
- To ensure that all maintenance requirements are met and recorded accurately
- To work in all operational play and activity areas as required
- To assist with the planning and delivery of children’s parties / clubs and activities sessions as required
- To attend staff meetings / training sessions as required by the management team
If this is you, please apply today. We're looking for full time team members who can work 40 hours a week over 5 days in a 7 day period. There will be weekend work.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch very soon