Rules of PlayPlease observe the following Gambado Limited rules of play at all times:
1. While Gambado Limited and its employees attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the site with a ratio of one adult for every six children over five and one adult for every three children under five.
2. An adult is classed as a parent or guardian over the age of 18 and the child/children remain their responsibility at all times when in Gambado. This is for the safety and security of their children. The above age requirement is imposed upon us from child services, the local EHO and our Public Liability insurers.
3. The parents/guardians must:
• Remain within the building at all times;
• Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely;
• Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour;
• Know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all times.
4. Parents/Guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and so should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
5. All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult.
6. Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians at all times.
7. Gambado reserves the right to close any ride during trading hours for any reason, without notice or compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of a closure prior to a party only.
8. Strictly no smoking on the premises.
9. Strictly no chewing gum on the premises.
10. Children are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts and must wear socks at all times on the play equipment to minimise risk of personal injury.
11. No shoes may be worn on the play structure.
12. Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing glasses should take particular care. Please note only food and drink purchased at Gambado may be consumed on site. No food or drink is to be taken into the equipment area.
14. Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
15. All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to.
16. Parents/Guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated.
17. Gambado Limited reserves the right to restrict play sessions. This will be communicated to guests before payment is taken on reception.
18. We advise that children should not go back onto the play equipment after lunch or tea.
19. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
20. Gambado Limited reserve the right to restrict play sessions to 2.5 hrs. This will be communicated to guests before payment is taken on reception.
21. Abusive/aggressive or any other type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Gambado staff, management or any other member of the public from either adults or children will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave the centre with a warning placed on their membership, Gambado management also reserve the right to enforce a total ban. Should members of the public witness any unsuitable behaviour from either adults or children they MUST inform a member of staff immediately who will then resolve the situation, as opposed to the public using any verbal or physical intervention themselves. Failure to follow this rule could result in further action being taken by Gambado Ltd or individual parties involved.
22. Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
23. All personal items such as money should be left with parents/carers. Please note Gambado Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings at any time.
24. Gambado Limited encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.