1. The party host will welcome the party child and run through how the party will flow with the party organiser / parents.
2. Party organiser / parent needs to supply the party guest list on arrival.
3. The party coordinator will welcome your guests at the entrance based on your guest list.
4. All the children will be directed to play on the equipment under their parent’s supervision for the first 80 minutes of the party. (The children must wear socks at all times).
5. Adults are free to relax in the assigned party area and order additional food & drinks from the in-house café. (If you pre-book adult catering this will save your guests queueing on the day)
6. The party host will call the wristband colour once the allocated play-time is over and invite the kids to the assigned party area.
7. Whist the children are eating the party host will provide balloon modelling.
8. The party host will initiate the birthday song and cake cutting (Please supply your own birthday cake & candles on the day). Due to our fire alarms, we do not allow sparkling candles.
9. Either the party organiser or party host will hand out the party bags before bidding your guests good bye! (Please note, party bags can be provided but are an additional chargeable extra).
10. Party organiser / parent will finalise the party settlement for any additional extras purchased on the day.