Party Policies & Procedures
Party Deposit Payment
- Your deposit payment of 50% secures your party booking.
- The 50% deposit is calculated on your estimated number of children at the time of booking.
- You will have the opportunity to adjust your numbers at the final payment stage unless you have utilised a party discount offer based on a minimum number of children (10 days before the date of the party).
- Minimum numbers for our party packages (Birthday child needs to be included within your numbers):
- Tiger Party (1 – 12 years) = 12 children
- Make-A-Bear (3 – 12 years) = 12 children
- Laser Tag (6 – 12 years) = 14 children (Maximum of 20 – Please contact 0207 384 1635 for larger parties)
- Foam Dart Tag (6 – 12 years) = 14 children
- Tiger Tots = 8 children
- Maximum party numbers are based on the room / area allocated at the time of booking. Maximum numbers are site specific.
- Please note we cannot apply an offer without a code or add a discount to a booking once the final payment has been received.
- Promotional codes or discounts may have an expiry date. After the expiry date, the offer code or discount will not be valid.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, including premium member discounts.
- Gambado reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
- Please read Terms & Conditions of specific offers.
- Cancelling your party less than 30 days before your party date (and not re-scheduling the party date) would mean 50% of your party cost becomes non-refundable.
- Cancelling your party less than 7 days before your party date (and not re-scheduling the party date) would mean 100% of your party cost becomes non-refundable.
- Cancellation of your party providing us with less than 24 hours’ notice will be referred to the General Manager who will reserve the right to make a decision to offer an alternative party date.
- If you wish to re-schedule your party, and without incurring an administration charge, we would need at least 14 days’ notice prior to the party date. In the event that this notice is not provided, Gambado reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £30.00 when re-scheduling
- If you postpone your party due to sickness, your party can be rescheduled without incurring an administration fee, if 48 hours notice is given prior to the party date.
- Rescheduled parties will need to take place within 6 weeks from the cancellation date.
- A party already booked cannot be moved to a future date to fall within our 30-day refund criteria.
- Please note that your party is not confirmed until final payment has been received. Final payment is due, with your final party numbers, 10 days prior to your party date. When confirming your final party numbers, we are unable to offer any form of refund once your final payment has been processed.
- Once final payment has been received you may increase your numbers within reason, as long as you have not reached your maximum room/area capacity.
- Gambado reserves the right to refuse extra party guests if you have reached your maximum capacity for your party area.
Unexpected Party Guests
- We are able to cater for up to 3 additional party guests on the day without you notifying us as long as you have not reached your maximum room/area capacity. The extra guests will need to be paid for by the party parent before the party celebration.
Adult Catering and party extras
- You can purchase party extras such as Balloons, Party Bags, Goodie Gusher and Mascot visits up to 48 hours prior to your party.
- If you require adult catering, we recommend you process your order at the time of final payment.
- To order adult catering we require 5 working days notice prior to the party, with the exception of our inhouse platters which can be ordered on the day – please enquire with our customer service team.
Party Parent Responsibilities
- The party parent should not arrive any earlier than 10 to 15 minutes prior to the party start time to meet the party host.
- The party parent will need to provide the party host with a completed party guest list on arrival – this will speed up your party entrance process.
- It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform party guests to arrive no more than a few minutes before the party start time.
- Latecomers will not receive additional time and we are not able to restructure the party to accommodate late arrivals.
- Gambado has a one FREE adult per child guest policy. If the number of adults exceeds the number of children on the day, our standard entrance prices apply.
- Parent guests bringing siblings that are not part of the party will be charged at our standard entrance prices on the day. The party parents paying for the party can choose to either be charged for extra adults / siblings on the day, or ask the reception team to charge the parents on entry.
- It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform us of the chosen menu pre-party. Please inform us at time of booking if you require specialist dietary requirements when you book.
- The party parent and adult guests are responsible for all party children at all times.
- The party parent should explain the Gambado “Rules of Play” to the children.
- The party parent should ensure that all children are dressed appropriately.
- The party parent must ensure all children wear socks when using the equipment. It is advisable to bring spare socks on the day.
- No spray foam, poppers, streamers or external piñatas permitted. Customers will be charged an additional sum of £20.00 for cleaning if this rule is disregarded.
- No decorations are permitted on the walls of the party room as this causes damage.
- The party parent will provide the birthday cake and candles (only normal candles permitted). We will provide a cake slice and safety matches.
- The party parent must ensure that all party children are collected by their parent or guardian at the end of the party time.
- The party parent must ensure that the party room is vacated with all belongings at the end of the allocated party time.
- The party parent must ensure that all guests leave the building at the end of the allocated party time.
- If party parents / party guests do not leave the building at this time, Gambado reserves the right to charge for additional time spent on the premises.
- No catering can be brought into the centre by the party parent or friends. All food items & beverages must be purchased from the Gambado Cafe.
Party Host Responsibilities
- The Party Host will greet the guests on arrival. The party host will not wait for late party guests, as this will disrupt the party structure.
- The Party Host will serve food to the children in the party room / area.
- The Party Host will interact with children and more importantly make sure they have a fantastic time.
- The Party Host will provide a good level of service to both party parents and children. The Party Host’s primary focus will be the children.
- Helium balloons can be purchased at Gambado. If you wish to supply your own special helium balloons, please ensure they are already inflated.
- We are happy for you to supply your own party theme – please discuss with the centre beforehand.
- We will normally only provide one Tiger throne per party area / room.
- Management reserve the right to change the party room allocated at the time of booking without prior notice.
- Gambado reserves the right to close rides, the play frame, slides and remove equipment from use i.e. Laser Guns during our trading hours, for any reason, without compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of any non-availability of any equipment or facility prior to a party.
- Make-A-Bear party. A choice of bear skins will be supplied on the day. No special orders or requests will be considered other than outfits which can be chosen and paid for on the day. The birthday child receives an outfit for the bear for free.
- Laser Tag – If the group is larger than 14 guests, please contact party bookings to discuss party structure.
- Gambado cannot guarantee a full 60 minutes of Laser Tag games. This is because the initial briefing, any damage to the electronic Laser Guns during play, and also the ability of the party children to return to the Laser Tag base swiftly, will all directly impact on the total Laser Tag game time.
- Please note, Gambado cannot guarantee 14 Laser Guns; damage can sometimes occur during play; guns maybe dropped or collision accidents may occur during game play. This may result in a reduction of Laser Guns available. However, we will endeavour to deal with the situation as quickly as possible to ensure the children have a fair Laser Tag to group game ratio.
- Laser Tag – Please note; you do not have exclusive use of the venue and you may find other customers within the venue during your party.
Party Feedback & Complaints
- We would be grateful if you could complete a party feedback questionnaire which will be emailed to you at the end of your party. We may also call you to discuss the feedback you have given.
- If you have any problems during your party, it is important that you speak to the Duty Manager immediately to enable swift resolution.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at the time, please email full details of your grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org where your complaint will be thoroughly investigated following our internal complaints procedure.