Membership Terms & ConditionsOur memberships have a lifetime price guarantee. The price you pay on joining will be the price you pay for the duration of your membership.
(The price is subject to change should you miss a monthly payment, cancel your direct debit or change your membership type)
- Membership is valid for 1 child and 2 named adults.
- Additional adults & siblings can be added, charges apply.
- Additional children who live at the same address can be added to a family membership, charges apply at current membership rate.
- Membership is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Your home centre must be the centre you most use most often.
- All adults and children on any membership must agree to have their photograph taken for security purposes.
- Gambado may alter opening and closing times throughout the year. We regret that we cannot extend the duration of a membership or make any refund in this instance.
- Membership of Gambado with the Monthly Pass allows usage for 30 days from sign up.
- Membership of the Summer pass allows usage of calendar months July & August only.
- A Premium Membership allows usage at any advertised opening time. It also allows members to have VIP early access at weekends.
- There is an initial pro rata payment which is payable upfront. Direct Debits are a rolling 12-month contract with 1 month notice of cancellation required thereafter to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faster track entrance is not guaranteed when we are at capacity and is on first come first serve basis. We recommend you arrive early. Please note if you bring a guest the entrance process will be slower.
- Gambado reserves the right to withdraw or close any part of the facility without prior notice or compensation.
- Replacement cards will be charged at £5.00 to cover administration costs.
- Membership is not valid during special events and tickets must be purchased to attend these events, unless otherwise stated.
- Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Anyone found abusing the membership system will have their membership cancelled with immediate effect with no refund. You will forfeit the right to use Gambado.
- Unacceptable behaviour is not tolerated. Gambado reserves the right to refuse entry and to exclude those involved in unacceptable behaviour. Gambado will withdraw membership without any refund.
- Members must agree to the Rules of Play and by signing up, agree to abide by these.
- Any items received as part of a membership welcome pack cannot be replaced if lost.
- Gambado reserves the right to remove these memberships at any time.
- A valid email address must be given in order to process a membership. It is the member’s responsibility to inform us of any email changes in order for us to keep our records up to date and to communicate with you.
- We aim to offer every member a high-quality service.
- Gambado reserves the right to remove, alter or add membership benefits during your membership term.
- Gambado reserves the right to revoke membership from any members of the Direct Debit scheme if their payments are not honoured.
- Premium members recieve a party discount of 15% per child rate (Friday -Sunday parties) excluding party extras, a complimentary mascot visit and complimentary tea/coffee
*Play sessions may be limited during peak days. You will be notified at reception prior to entrance